Six Orthopaedic Surgeons with Daphne, Al-Based Baldwin Bone & Joint Earn 2020 Patient Choice Awards from Vitals.com
DAPHNE, Ala. (March 2, 2020) – Six board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons with Baldwin Bone & Joint were recently recognized with Patient Choice Awards for 2020 from Vitals, an online database of medical professionals owned by WebMD that ranks physicians based on patient experience and feedback.
“We are delighted that patients continue to confirm what we already know,” said Greg Shoemaker, Practice Administrator, Baldwin Bone & Joint. “Our physicians are highly-skilled surgeons and caring physicians who ensure that their patients understand their condition and treatment options.”
- Dr. E. Rhett Hubley: Compassionate Doctor and Patient’s Choice
- Dr. George A. Corbett: Patient’s Choice Award
- Dr. Paul B. Canale: Compassionate Doctor and Patient’s Choice
- Dr. Andy Harcourt: On-Time Doctor and Patient’s Choice
- Dr. Matthew W. Goldman: Compassionate Doctor, On Time Doctor and Patient’s Choice
- Dr. Michael A. Chamblee: Patient’s Choice Award
A Patient’s Choice recognition reflects the difference a physician has made in the lives of his or her patients. It is bestowed on physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted on by patients, according to information provided on the Vitals website.
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician’s overall and bedside manner scores.
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician’s overall and promptness scores.